Terms & Conditions
CASH PRIZE DRAW
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of this draw is Ballintubber GAA Club, the "Club", located at Carrowkeel, Clogher, Claremorris, Co. Mayo, Ireland. The purpose of the draw is to raise money to develop club facilities for the benefit of our members and local community.
2. Updates and news about the competition (the “draw”) will be posted on our Club’s social media channels and through our websites www.ballintubbergaa.com & www.win52k.ie
3. Ballintubber GAA Club has obtained a lottery license from the District Court in Castlebar.
4. No Ticket shall be sold to any person under the age of eighteen, but this shall not be deemed to prohibit the purchase of a Ticket for the purpose of making a gift by a person eighteen years of age or older to a person less than that age.
5. The cost of entry to the draw is € 20.00 for one ticket or € 50.00 for 3 tickets.
6. Only those who have purchased an official ticket are eligible to participate in this draw.
7. Persons who buy a ticket on-line are issued with an electronic receipt. Their details will be transcribed onto a paper ticket for inclusion in the drum on the date of the draw.
8. By purchasing a ticket, an entrant is deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
9. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
10. There is no limit on the number of tickets that an individual may purchase for this draw.
11. Once purchased, no refunds will be issued except in the event of cancellation of the draw.
12. Any notice, announcement, information or bulletin in relation to the draw whether public or otherwise or wheresoever published is only intended to be a notice to the entrants of the draw and is not intended to be nor directed to any other persons whatsoever.
13. Ballintubber GAA Club's decision in respect of all matters to do with the draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the draw or the draw result.
14. The Club or its servants, agents, licensees, trustees, or executive committee members shall not be liable to the entrants for any loss, inconvenience, damage or expense suffered by the entrants participating in this draw.
15. The Club or its servants, agents, licensees, executive committee, trustees, or members shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of its obligations due to factors beyond their control.
16. The prize is a cash prize. €1,000.00 payable every week for fifty-two weeks by electronic transfer into a bank account nominated by the winner, commencing one week after the date of the draw. The winner will be responsible for their own bank charges to receive the funds transfer.
17. Prizes are not transferable.
18. The winner of the cash prize will be responsible for all tax returns and any potential payments due to the Revenue Commissioners in respect of this income.
19. The organizers of this draw shall not derive any personal profit from it.
20. The winner of the draw agrees to the use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material as well as his/her/their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants shall be used solely in accordance with Irish data protection laws and in connection with the draw and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrants’ prior consent.
21. The draw will take place on the 2nd of June and will be broadcast live on one of the Ballintubber GAA Clubs social media channels.
22. Ballintubber GAA Club reserve the right to cancel or amend the draw and these terms and conditions without notice.
23. The winning ticket and ticket holder will be subject to verification by Ballintubber GAA Club. This process may take up to 14 working days to complete.
24. The winner will be notified by email, post, or telephone within three days of the draw date. Notification will also be posted on the Club's social media channels and in local media. The winner will be deemed to have been notified on the date of the email notification, telephone call or social media notice, or within three days of the date of any postal letter. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 21 days of notification, Ballintubber GAA Club reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. In this event, any subsequent draw will take place in accordance with these terms and conditions until a new winner is established.
25. Ballintubber GAA Club shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations caused by factors outside its control.
26. The conduct and verification of this draw will be fully supervised by an independent adjudicator.
27. Ballintubber GAA Club accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
28. Please remember to gamble responsibly. If you need help please contact Gambling Care:
www.gamblingcare.ie or ring 1800 936 725